Drum roll please…… as stated in the tweet above, Alex Wharton and Jim Spencer will be our next ONA speakers! They’re going to talk all about how they’ve built their start-up, Newsy.com, from right here in Columbia. If you are a journalism major, chances are you know what Newsy does, but do you know how it got to where it is? Wharton and Spencer will not only talk about getting a start-up company off of the ground, they will also explain their business model and how YOU can start putting your skills to work right now. Get excited and start telling your friends to be in RJI 100 on March 24th at 5 p.m.. Be there or be square!
- Join us tonight for our last event of the semester for FREE pizza and internship/job advice 🍕 https://t.co/nnagk0gRtT 5 days ago
- RT @ONA: Calling all women in digital journalism! The Women’s Leadership Accelerator helps women working in digital news move forward in th… 2 weeks ago
- Find out what we learned at the Annual ONA National Conference. Check out our slides bit.ly/2ApNUHh 1 month ago
- ONA president, @ivoryganja, and Social media coordinator, @tif_tif14 went to Washington D.C. for ONA's Annual Confe… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @NABJ_MU: So happy to have you! twitter.com/onamizzou/stat… 1 month ago