Drum roll please…… as stated in the tweet above, Alex Wharton and Jim Spencer will be our next ONA speakers! They’re going to talk all about how they’ve built their start-up, Newsy.com, from right here in Columbia. If you are a journalism major, chances are you know what Newsy does, but do you know how it got to where it is? Wharton and Spencer will not only talk about getting a start-up company off of the ground, they will also explain their business model and how YOU can start putting your skills to work right now. Get excited and start telling your friends to be in RJI 100 on March 24th at 5 p.m.. Be there or be square!
- RT @nickguillory: 10 years ago, I never thought I’d be packing a bag to go speak to students @Mizzou. Honored and can’t wait to be on Tig… 6 hours ago
- Nick Guillory is coming to speak in TWO DAYS! Make sure you're signed up for the master class that's on Friday at 9… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago
- THREE. MORE. DAYS. Make sure you're there on Thursday night in Fisher Auditorium at 7 p.m. to hear from the Content… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Only four more days until we get to hear from Nick Guillory! Have you signed up for the master class on March 23 ye… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- If you missed our meeting on Thursday, we had Samantha Ragland from the Palm Beach post skype in to give us her bes… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago